Check out some of our blog posts below for tips on making cider, particularly in the northern prairies.
If there is a topic you’d like to see on the blog, get in touch with us!
- Lessons from Thanksgiving Gravy
- What Do Frost Damaged Apples Look Like?
- Last Chance to Register in Prairie Cidermaking 101 on October 9th
- 5 Surprising Things About Making Backyard Cider
- What Condition Does Cider Fruit Have to Be In?
- Fruit Seasonality on the Prairies [Infographic + Backyard Harvest Details]
- Prairie Cider Blending Basics
- Tips for Working with Wild Yeast
- Blending Tips – Tasting the Ciders
- Our Grinder & Cider Press: The Inauguration
- From Apples to Juice – Pressing day